5.06.2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow. I woke up this morning and realized that tomorrow will be my wedding day. For the last 10 months I have been dreaming about this day, planning every detail, picturing myself marrying my beloved. The day is nearly here, and I'm consumed by emotions that I didn't even know that I had.

Fear. I can't bear to think that I will be leaving my Mama so soon. She raised me by herself, and I hope that tomorrow she will be proud of me and know that I am in good hands. This morning she made me a yogurt parfait for breakfast. I cried. I'll miss her so much, even though we will be living only 30 minutes from her for at least the first year of our marriage. Dear Mummy: Please know that you have always been my most cherished friend. We have been through so much together, and I hope you know that this is not an ending. No, it's just the beginning.

Nervous. Yesterday I said goodbye to Daniel, my beloved. It was the last time that I am going to see him until I walk down the aisle. It was such a surreal moment, and I couldn't bear to let him go. I am very nervous for the wedding day, what happens if I say the wrong thing? What if I trip and fall on my face? What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the ceremony? What if I cry so much my make-up washes off? I keep thinking of every possible bad scenario. I keep telling myself to just take a deep breath. Tomorrow will be an unforgettable day, no matter what happens.

Excitement. Tomorrow is the day that I become Daniel's wife! We get to finally become a family tomorrow, and for this reason I am so so excited. I love Daniel, and all the support that he has given me. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Daniel, you are my best friend, and tomorrow we get to have an entire day that is dedicated to us. For this reason, I am very excited.

I hope to write again soon! My purpose in starting this blog is to document our first year of marriage. I don't want to forget a moment of this amazing journey. Tomorrow, it all begins...

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    I am so excited for you as God leads both you and Dan on this new phase of life... together.
    You have written some beautiful blogs on your other site, and I am looking forward to reading the exciting adventures here as well now.
    Just trust God with each step, and He will guide and lead you. May God bless your marriage abundantly!!!
    HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY TOMORROW!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna, I hope you and Daniel have an incredible day, and that God guides you through it so you have no worries and can just enjoy everyone's company and support. Love always! - Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012