9.26.2011

Life with My Best Friend

Lately I haven't had much time for writing, but the other day my husband and I were looking at some old pictures and re-living lots of fun memories we've had as a dating, engaged, and married couple. Here are some of my favourites:

[Spring 2009, just a few weeks into dating. We went to the red hills in Caledon, ON with some friends]

[August 2009 at my best friend Ashley's wedding.]

[Thanksgiving 2009]

[Engagement pictures, August 2010]

[May 7, 2011 - our wedding day]

[Our honeymoon - Mexico!]

[Niagara Falls, post-honeymoon, love Dan's face]

Excited for the new memories that we're creating as a married couple! Hope you had fun reminiscing with me!

3 comments:

  1. One of the most beautiful couples I have ever seen :) Your happiness shines through your pictures together, and through your blog entries about your relationship. It gives me hope that I can find love with a great guy one day, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Brianna! You are a sweet couple! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely couple :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012