12.05.2011

18 Week Bump

Today I am officially 18-weeks. Wow! To me, that seems like a lot! I'm almost half-way there, which is exciting and terrifying at the same time.

I tried, and tried, and tried some more to get a good picture of myself today. However, that just didn't happen. So, since I'm trying to be "real" on this blog I will share anyway.

[Here I am with our little tree]

[another pic of the 18-week bump]

[why does my husband get to be so cute? I love his new haircut]

[Our first tree. Daniel and I made the star at the top together, out of a cereal box..]
[actually...I just painted it. He's more crafty than I am. Proof to come in a future craft post]

[Last but not least...Baby Bell's twin]

3 comments:

  1. Haha love the pictures and the smallness of ur tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brianna! You are gorgeous, dont worry!
    hahahaha baby bell's twin was hilarious :P
    Your place looks cute and confy...What are you preparing for the little one? I mean...you said you arent bying anything, is it until you know the sex? (sounds like a stupid question...but are there any preparations going on???) As soon as I know the sex I want to send you some brazilian gifts/pressies too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys for the comments!

    Gabi -- we are hoping that we don't have to buy anything ourselves for the baby. My mom will have a shower for us and hopefully we get all of our baby needs there. We have such a small house too, so we won't have room to too much, just the things that are necessary.

    Also Gabi -- I can't find you on facebook because I don't know your last name! haha! Can you send me an e-mail with your full name on facebook. My email is thisrookiewife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012