12.23.2011

Merry Christmas Friends!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends out there!

[Christmas 2009 - Never again will we wear matching shirts like that.]

[Christmas 2011 - Mama and Baby Bell]

Love,

The Bell Family
[Daniel, Brianna, and Baby Bell]

ps: We found out the gender of BB this week. I'm waiting until after Christmas to share on this blog. I feel so in love with our precious child, who we are now calling by name in our home.

The Son of God became a man to
enable men to become the sons of God.
-C.S.Lewis
(Mere Christianity)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brianna
    It's impressive that you have a name picked and everything! We only have 7 weeks to go and we STILL don't have a boy name and are waivering on our 2 girl names...

    Can't wait to hear what it is!
    - Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kirsten! Well, I have a boy name that I absolutely LOVE and Daniel has a girl name that he LOVES. So, we agreed that if we have a boy I get my name and if we have a girl he gets to use his name. So...you'll find out soon which one of us gets to use our name ;)

    We found middle names were super hard though, but I THINK we're settled on a middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brianna :) I hope you had a lovely time within your family during Christmas! :) I cant wait! Looking forward for the new then!! :D best wishes, gabi xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012