3.06.2012

Names I Love

Now that we've settled on our girl's name (well, we settled on it a few months ago actually), I find myself thinking about really unique names that I love. There are so many names out there, and although not every name is meant for your child, it doesn't mean it's not a beautiful name!


Here are some girls' names that I love...
Mae
Seraphina
Poppy
Georgia
Esme
Gloriana
Violet

For a boy...Whitsun

I actually find boy names way harder. We have our boy name picked out already (the name we had if Baby Belle was Baby Bell). However, I just love the name Whitsun (Whit for short). I love the sound of it, and it means "White Sunday", which is just a beautiful and powerful meaning.

What are some unique names that you love?


PS: I came across this picture and thought...I could say my Baby Belle looking like the girl on the left. Such precious little cuties!



1 comment:

  1. I love the name Felicia. Thats how my daughter will be named, well, if I have a girl in the future.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012