4.02.2012

35 Week Bump & Video

I'm 35 Weeks Everybody!


In 2-weeks I will be "full-term"
My official due date is in 5-weeks

I'm tired.
I love my baby and sometimes cry I want to see her so badly
My husband is a very patient man
Sometimes I wonder if I can possibly get any bigger
Everyday she seems to get bigger and stronger
She is very, very active
Oh, and did I mention, I'm tired?

Here is a video that my husband and I made last night of Baby Belle kicking. 
She kicks really big at the end twice.
Moments like these are what make my day.
The video is of just a portion of my belly, while I'm laying on my side.
I'm not huge on showing skin, but you can barely tell it's my stomach, 
and I just can't get over how amazing God is that we get to experience this.
Thanks Jesus :)







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that video! That is really cool to see, that gave me butterflies in my stomach! So very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The synchronized "woahs" are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the synchronized woahs... you too are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012