4.26.2012

38.5 Week Bump

I officially have 11-days until my due date. Praying that Baby Belle decides to arrive in the next 11-days, but asking God for peace regardless of when she arrives!

It seems like my bump is not growing at the speed that it was a month ago (phew!) But, here`s an updated picture of 38.5 weeks.

38.5 week bump

My face is not in this picture because I haven`t washed my hair for a couple of days (but I do have bath`s still!) I just don`t have the energy to stand in a tub for that long...

Each day it seems there is some new change to my body that shows signs of pre-labour. At my last doctor's appointment I was 1cm dilated! I'm experiencing real contractions daily (according to my midwife if the contractions are painful they aren't braxton hicks). The baby is in a head-down position, but she's only dropped about mid-way. She is getting very, very heavy!

My blogging will probably be pretty sporadic since it's hard for me to sit in a chair and type, but I'll try to keep updating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012