5.18.2012

Introducing Penelope...

Daniel and I are proud to introduce the newest addition to our family...


Penelope Rose Bellborn May 16, 2012 at 2:36pm
weight: 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces
length: 23 inches long!!!

Our sweet Penelope was worth the wait!
She was 9-days overdue, and I laboured for about 20-hours,
but we finally got to meet our beautiful angel

I'll be sharing the birth story soon, but here are some things we're learning about little Penny

she LOVES cuddles, especially mommy and daddy cuddles
she LOVES to eat, poop, and pee LOTS
she smells like delicious
she looks a lot like her daddy
she has my nose though, and an adorable dimple in her chin
she has LOTS of blonde hair




8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I LOVE the name Penelope--it was a front runner for girls names for me but my husband didn't like it and used his vetoing power:( Your little girl is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!! Congratulations to both of you :D She is a cutie...
    20 hours sounds like a lot,eh? Cant wait to hear more from your little growing family ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has your face shape and nose but I can definitely see Daniel! Congrats!!! SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012