9.17.2012

The Busiest Week

We have a very busy week ahead of us. Which isn't such a bad thing. Pen has been battling some unexplained crankiness that seems to be most persistant during the day and in the evening. Whenever we go out she is totally content and sleeps well. I've been battling my own loneliness, so I think this week might be good for us both.
 
Monday (Today): We went too Frootogo, my new favourite local farm! We had a great afternoon with my MIL and SIL and I'm making delicious Balsamic Cream Sauce and Chicken with Leek and Couscous Salad, and Cornbread for desert.
 
Tuesday: Tomorrow we go to the Vertical Church Tour. We'll be spending the morning at our former church, Harvest Oakville. I'm looking forward to spending the morning with my husband and hoping that I can enjoy some of the session (aka: Penny, sleep!)
 
Wednesday/Thursday: These are my mom's days off. We're planning on going to Springridge Farm one of these days and hopefully enjoying some fun outtings. Plus, we have to finish the second season of Downton Abbey...almost there!
 
Friday: Pen has her four month vaccinations and I've written a list of questions to ask the doctor. Not looking forward to this!
 
Saturday: We're going with my childhood friend, her hubby and their son to the Milton Fall Fair. So excited!
 
Sunday: Penelope Rose is having her baby dedication (similar to a christening in the catholic church). Her grandparents and great-grandparents and auntie will all be there to witness this special moment. We're having lunch and cake at my mom's house afterwards to celebrate our little girl!
 
What do you have planned this week?

1 comment:

  1. Frootogo!! One of our favourite places. If you are ever near the AGC office during the day (directly across from Daniel's office), drop in and I'll show you a picture of my kids when we went pumpkin hunting there about 14 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012