10.01.2012

A Quick Update

We are officially moved in, completely unpacked, and almost settled! Daniel and I unpack quickly since we hate that feeling of transition when you first move.

This was me about 5 minutes ago:


Writing a blog at Coffee Cultures, because we don't have a desk and our wifi isn't the greatest.

I have lots of great blogs lined up, that I have been writing in my head as I unpack my kitchen, figure out the dishwasher, feed my monkey mashed carrots, and organize our bookshelf.

Stay tuned for a week-long series on the adventures of cloth diapering, with two great giveaways. Plus, some posts on cheap decorating, organizing for a smaller home, and some pictures of our new place. I'm also planning on writing some raw and real posts about marriage and motherhood.

Have a wonderful week, and happy October! I bought a pot of Mums for our front porch and some gourds already, so pumped that it's Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012