10.04.2012

Cheap Fall Decorating

I did it! I decorated our new place for Fall, for under $20! I found my stuff at a local farm, the dollar store, the grocery store, and made a garland at home. Next time, I'm going to try to decorate by using stuff I find off the side of the road or asking local small farms to sell/give me stuff they don't need. But, for now I'm happy with spending under $20 and feeling like it's Fall in my house!







Phew! Now I can enjoy my seasonal decor...for about six weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Looks cute! Anddddd, I spotted Pioneer Woman. She is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012